Online learning module with 12 sections from Multiprofessional Faculty Development of London.
- Learn and update some of the principles behind giving effective feedback and establishing a ‘feedback culture’
- Consider the different contexts in which feedback can be given
- Think about some of the issues involved in giving and receiving feedback
- Have an opportunity to apply the learning from the module to your own practice through carrying out activities and reflecting on these
By Drs. Robert Bing-You, MD and Robert Trowbridge, MD.
A commentary about feedback pointing out the need and some of the issues with the current paradigm.
By Drs. Esther Choo and Michelle Lin San Francisco General Hospital Deptarment of Emergany Services
- Describe the feedback “problem”
- Introduce effective feedback interactions
- Assess quality of feedback interactions
- Discuss obstacles to feedback in the ED
15 min video.