The Academy Scholars Program is a two-year program intended for faculty who wish to enhance their teaching, education research, and administrative skills.
The elements of the Academy Scholars program are:
- Seminars and workshops covering aspects of education research, clinical and didactic teaching and education program administration and leadership.
- Participation in other Academy and MITE seminars and workshops.
- Observed teaching session and coaching
- Teaching opportunities for TUSM-Maine track medical students
- Completion and publication of an education scholarly project