The Academy at MITE is now accepting applications! The deadline is Friday March 16th! Click here to apply!
The Academy Scholars Program (formerly known as META Scholars program) is a two year program intended for faculty who wish to enhance their teaching, education research and administrative skills.
The elements of the Academy Scholars program are:
- Seminars and workshops covering aspects of education research, clinical and didactic teaching and education program administration and leadership.
- Participation in other Academy and MITE seminars and workshops.
- Education Journal club
- Observed teaching session and coaching
- Teaching opportunities for TUSM-Maine track medical students
- Completion and publication of an education scholarly project