Welcome to the MITE Senior Clinician Engagement Program (SCEP)!
- provide an organized approach to facilitate senior clinicians preparing for retirement and
- offer opportunities so that senior clinicians can remain actively engaged with the academic and clinical missions of MaineHealth.
A key component of SCEP is the option for those clinicians considering retirement the chance to meet confidentially with a peer to discuss their plans.
Clinicians should email or call Bob Bing-You, MD (email@example.com, 207-662-7060), Vice President for Medical Education, who will then arrange for this peer consultation.
This MITE SCEP website offers multiple resources such as:
- Academic opportunities and contact information
- Clinical opportunities and contact information
- Articles describing retirement issues
- Video testimonies by recently retired clinicians
- Maine Medical Partners Transition Plan worksheet