BBCH Scholarship Academy Application
The MaineHealth Children’s Health Service Line and The Barbara Bush Children’s Hospital are pleased to host a system-wide interprofessional Scholarship Academy. The mission of the BBCH Scholarship Academy is to support the academic career success of people who work with or on behalf of children at MaineHealth member and affiliated institutions. We will work together to advance each member’s excellence in clinical, basic science and health services research; quality improvement projects; rigorous advocacy projects; and innovations in teaching.
The leaders of up to five new projects (either individuals or teams of two) will be selected to become members of the BBCH Scholarship Academy in the spring of 2022.
Membership in the Scholarship Academy means:
- Participation in a community of practice for health professionals dedicated to improving the health of children through scholarship
- Preferential support from Pediatric Research Navigator, Sarah Gabrielson
- The ability to apply for BBCH Scholarship Academy Funding
Members will be expected to:
- Demonstrate progress on their scholarship projects
- Participate in monthly work-in-progress presentation/discussion group meetings
Active membership will be reviewed annually and support will continue as long as progress is being made on projects.
Please direct questions to Sarah Gabrielson (email@example.com) and submit your application no later than March 7th, 2022 5pm EST.